H&M | THE SPRING EDIT

April 09, 2017


Hello everybody, we hope you have had a lovely weekend!
We have had a super hot and sunny weekend down here in London which we've spent brunching and relaxing in a few parks.
Spring has definitely sprung over the past few weeks, with trees filling with blossom and daffodils popping up everywhere. So we thought we would share with you a beautiful spring inspired collection from one of our favourite high-street stores.




The arrival of Spring has brought some beautiful styles to the stores, and particularly to H&M. We were both in awe as we scrolled through the H&M Spring Collection online and knew that we needed to pick up some of those pieces ASAP (and we did!). The collection is full of beautiful floral prints, dreamy colours and flowing fabrics. Lots of tulle, lace and crepe have been worked together to make an gorgeous, inspirational collection. Here are a few pieces from the collection that we didn't buy...


1. Frilled Mesh Top £17.99
2. Strapped Crepe Top £12.99
3. Mesh Strappy Top £12.99
4. Embroidered Dress £69.99


1. Embroidered Top £24.99
2. Lace Bustier £8.99

And now to show you the pieces that we did actually buy...


Imogen: I bought this Floral Crêpe Dress (and the mesh strappy top above) because I absolutely fell in love with the floral pattern. The pattern is almost like a watercolour full of meadow flowers and so so pretty. I love the silhouette of the dress as it's really loose and flowing with an asymmetric ruffle. I think this is going to be perfect for those hot days in London where you need something light to keep you cool. 


These earrings are also from H&M but were in the sale so I can't find a link but I thought they were worth a mention. I bought quite a few pairs of earrings whilst in H&M because they always have some really different and pretty ones. I always find that they make beautiful long earrings. They are also really reasonably priced so if you are after a few new jewellery pieces I would definitely check out H&M.



Antonia: I got this mint green tulle skirt. I have wanted a tulle skirt for a ridiculously long time, because they are just so pretty and feel very princessy and swishy to wear! I basically love everything about this skirt, it's the perfect length for me as I don't like getting my legs out and I love how the underskirt is a bit shorter so it has a small sheer bit. It's also such a gorgeous spring colour and I love the little ruffled detail on the waistband! I have just found out, whilst looking for the link for this skirt, that it also comes in black! So I might have to take a trip back to H&M, a black skirt is always super handy to have!


The top and sandals that I am wearing are both from Primark last season, which is another great shop to get some lovely summery items for a bargain! I ended up getting about 4 pairs of new sandals from Primark last year, it's definitely worth a look if you don't want to break the bank! My sunglasses are from River Island, which I am loving right now!


Thanks so much for reading this post!
Which pieces are your favourite from this collection?

Please follow us on Bloglovin', Instagram and like our Facebook page 'Sharkett Sisters', if you want to see more of us, and never miss a post.
Make sure to check out our Instagram story especially on a weekend as it's more than likely that if we are baking or exploring more of London it will all be on there!
(All social media links are at the top of the page or in a box to the side!)

Lots of love, Antonia and Imogen x

You Might Also Like

Comments

Popular Posts

sharkettsisters Instagram Feed