FAVOURITE EYESHADOW PALETTES

March 11, 2016


Hello, It's Antonia here! I wanted to share with you some of my favourite eyeshadow palettes at the moment! I included the Charlotte Tilbury one in our February favourites post at the weekend and I thought we should take a closer look! I am absolutely loving these three palettes, I tend to use at least one of them everyday. There are some really pretty colours that are perfect for everyday use as well as for something a bit more dramatic!


First up is the Charlotte Tilbury 'The Dolce Vita' palette. This was a Christmas present from Imogen and I absolutely love it! I've had my eye on this quad for a while, the colours are so pretty! All of Charlotte Tilbury's eyeshadow quads are gorgeous, and I wish I could have every single one of them, but this one in particular really caught my eye. The prime shade is perfect as a pretty, shimmery base and I use it all the time, it's not too glittery which is why it's great for everyday. The enhance shade is my favourite from this palette, I love using warm toned shadows on the outer third of my eye and in the crease and this one is just such a gorgeous colour. 


This next palette is from Tanya Burr's Christmas collection. I got it just before Christmas and unfortunately I don't think you can get it any more. It's definitely worth a look at Tanya's other products, you can get them at Superdrug or Feel Unique , She currently has some really nice eyeshadow quads! The palette came with 9 eyeshadows, a lip gloss, a blusher and a bronzer. I find the eyeshadows to be a really good quality, they're super pigmented and I just love the colours. The ones I've used the most are Ballet Slippers, Date Night in Paris, Plumberry and Creme Brulée. I absolutely love using dark red/burgundy colours on my eyes so Date Night in Paris and Plumberry are perfect! I also love using Creme Brulée all over my lids, it's a gorgeous pink toned shimmer, you can see how pretty the shimmer is on the swatch above. Can I also just say that I love the names Tanya gives her products, they are so cute!


Finally the last palette is the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette. This is my first Naked palette and I really want to collect all of them! As always with Urban Decay, the eyeshadows are incredibly pigmented! There are some neutral browns and golds, some beautiful greys and blacks and a mix of mattes and shimmers. I find High, Dirtysweet and Radar really easy to use everyday, they are really shimmery and work nicely all over the lid. Whiskey is perfect for in the crease, it's a lovely, warm, dark brown. I really like the look of Smolder in the palette, it has a really beautiful purple tone to it but I always feel like it doesn't come across as purple as i'd like when its on my eye, which I find really annoying! Dagger and Black Market are perfect for creating a smoky eye and they have a slight sparkle to them which makes them super pretty. 

So those are my three favourite palettes at the moment! I hope you enjoyed this post, leave a comment and tell me your favourite palettes! I'm always in the market for more! 
Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin'!
Love, Antonia

You Might Also Like

Comments

Popular Posts

sharkettsisters Instagram Feed